Well here it is. My Blog. An empty canvas.
I can create whatever I want. Hmmmm… what do I want?
Apparently a blogger needs to determine a purpose for the blog:
- to share real estate related information as it pertains to being a Virtual Assistant.
- to share real estate related information as it pertains to having or wanting a house and/or property.
- to share real estate information as it pertains to being a Realtor and learning about the real estate market.
- to share real estate or community information about Oakland County, Commerce Township and anywhere my clients help people buy and sell homes.
- to journal my life
- to express myself
- to allow existing and potential clients to know me better
- to keep in touch with friends, family and clients in an personal and efficient way.
That’s a lot of purposes! Like most of humanity, my blog is multi-dimensional; all of the parts working together to create a whole. If this blog has a single purpose… it would be to allow others to see all of me… the business me, the private me, the mother, the friend… and to realize that I am a consistent individual, who may not be perfect, but can be relied upon, trusted and believed.
Whether you are a client, friend, or an acquaintance, I am grateful for your involvement in my life and I value the trust you place in me. My hope is that the information you find in this blog authenticates that purpose.