Instant Pot DUO Plus 60, 6 Qt 9-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Yogurt Maker, Egg Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, Warmer, and Sterilizer.
- For families, 4-6 people
- Instant Pot Ultra electric pressure cooker is the next generation in kitchen Appliances. A central dial with a simple turn and press provides added precision in program selection and adjustment
- New features: altitude adjustment, cooking indicator, and a steam release reset button. The Ultra button provides custom programming. The new features include sterilize, cake and egg programs
- Replaces 10 common kitchen Appliances – pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice/porridge cooker, yogurt maker, cake maker, egg cooker, saute/searing, steamer, warmer, and sterilizer
- Developed with the latest 3rd generation technology with an embedded microprocessor. The microprocessor monitors the pressure and temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration
- UL certified with 11 safety features to provide peace of mind. New steam release reset button for safer handling. All components in contact with food are food grade 304 (18/8) Stainless Steel
- Accessories included: steam rack (with handles), recipe booklet, serving Spoon, Soup Spoon, measuring cup and user manual
Why I recommend this product: I don’t have an Instant Pot, I have a knock-off version of this brand. I want to replace it. I wasn’t sure if I would use it so I purchased a cheaper version of this at a store I regularly sleep at. 😉 I love it but it’s getting harder and harder to clean the bottom of the pot. It is full of small indentations and the non-stick surface, is actually quite sticky. I have the 6 quart version and find it perfect for me because I cook once and eat for several days, or place the extra in the freezer. And it’s a fast meal. I’ll be replacing mine soon… my birthday is coming up!